November 29, 2008

A Commitment to Loveliness

I have decided to try a Commitment to Loveliness this week. All that is required of you is that you pick five simple-ish things to do or work on during the week that will increase the loveliness in your life.
This is my list for the week:
1. Get back into the habit of reading at least one chapter of the Bible each day.
2. Practice the piano
3. Try to hold my temper and be more charitable
4. Practice acting out my part for an upcoming Christmas play
5. Keeping my room clean.

If you would like to make a commitment to loveliness, just read the instructions on Emma's Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!