November 15, 2008

One Year!

So, it's been 1 year of blogging!!!!! *runs around screaming*

I think this calls for a celebration, don't you? Please enjoy!






While you are eating and drinking and shooting people with glitter and confetti guns *grabs gun and sprays Lanta* Ahem, mayhaps you would like to see some statistics on my blog!


First comment (written): Miss Kathleen
First comment (published): Yaviel
# of template/color changes: Hmm, about 5, I think. The original template was a pink version of the Random Evil Twin's blog.
Posts with the most comments: Help! and Operatic Adventure with 16 comments
Posts with the second largest amount of comments: Request for opinion and a TTFN!, Prince Caspian is Near, Guess the Quote and Either-Or all with 14 points.
Total number of comments: approx. 868
Month with the most posts: September 2008 with 32
Total number of posts
: 270
Total visitors to blog since May '08: 5,308
Visitors this week: 206
Visitors today: 21

And, I think that is it! Or at least, all the statistics that I've come up with! Hope I didn't bore you to death, but if I did... too bad! They were interesting to me! ;)
*smiles reminiscently* If you want, here are some 'milestone' posts from my blog history,
My very first blog post
One month
50th post
100th post
6th month anniversary blog post

*grabs glitter gun and squirts Vicki*
So, all my dear and devoted readers, I have a few questions that I would be more than pleased and overjoyed if you would fill out. A questionnaire, yes! That's what they are called. ;) Please do fill it out, I am most interested in your opinion!

1. What do you like most about this blog?

2. What are your favorite kinds of post? (serious, humorous, book or movie reviews, etc.)

3. How did you find my blog?

4. Have you ever recommended this blog to anyone else you know?

5. General thoughts. comments, condemnations, etc.

So, back to celebrating! I must conclude this post with that timeless (and most dreaded) quote...

Anniversaries! I love anniversaries! Dr... *gets bombarded furiously by glitter* *spits out mouthfull of sparkly stuff and finishes quote*

DRINKS ALL AROUND!!!!

10 comments:

  1. 1. It's written by my friend and neighbor ;)

    2. Book and movie reviews are good, but I like it best when bloggers take on a serious topic and sink their teeth into it!

    3. You emailed me the link =)

    4. Ummm...nope :(

    5. Lately, there has been a lack of really great posts (or even a lack of posts). But I still check often to see if you've updated!

    ~Cap (you'll understand after I lend you that really good book)

    ReplyDelete
  2. JMJ
    1. What do you like most about this blog?

    What I like about most other blogs, I like reading stories, and blogs are true ones!:)

    2. What are your favorite kinds of post? (serious, humorous, book or movie reviews, etc.)

    Humorous, book and movie reviews and Saint day posts. I love the Saints!:)

    3. How did you find my blog?

    Through Claire (Lily Maiden) whom I have the honor of knowing

    4. Have you ever recommended this blog to anyone else you know?

    Yes I have

    5. General thoughts. comments, condemnations, etc.

    I think it would be Awesome if you did another "guess the quote" post
    also (this is "General thoughts") I like your playlist especially Flaming Red Hair, Time to Say Good-bye, Only Time, and Carol of the Bells. you did have pachabels canon up also, but you seem to have deleted it, which is too bad since that was one of my favorites.

    Nice Blog!
    Cor Mariae

    ReplyDelete
  3. The punch and the cake look really good................Happy Anniversary.=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *snatches spray bottle from Rose and sprays glitter in her face*

    1. What do you like most about this blog?
    "You give good incite on important topics, you are entertaining, funny, you post frequently, and it helped me get connected to you before camp!"

    2. What are your favorite kinds of post? (serious, humorous, book or movie reviews, etc.)
    "Probably humorous and serious."

    3. How did you find my blog?
    "Through Claire Halbur's blog....I think."

    4. Have you ever recommended this blog to anyone else you know?
    "Absolutely!!"

    5. General thoughts. comments, condemnations, etc.
    "You are a beautiful, and great blogger, shieldmaiden, and friend! I love you, Foxy!"

    -C.C. Sparrow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary, dearest! That's a lovely cake. :)

    Though I may be oft-quiet around here, it's delightful to have your presence in the blogosphere. And I think "A Rose in Bloom..." is a lovely name.

    Hugs,
    Your Fairy Godmother

    P.S. Thank you for the recent award! I haven't had the chance to do anything about it yet, but I do appreciate the honor. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. you post rather often ( which is great=)and your my sis so I am obligated to read it (J.K.)

    2. humorous, fun, sometimes serious!

    3.you!

    4.not that I know of

    5. you need to post about more fun stuff, like memes, guess the quote and stuff like that, not all that doom and gloomy stuff=)!!

    oh by the way I like your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *gags and stares incredulously at Yavi over the tops of her glasses*
    ExCUse me young lady... but when was the last time I posted *cough* doom and gloom stuff on my blog? When have I EVER posted doom and gloom stuff? That's outlawed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. *looks at Rose over top of her glasses* I do not know when the last time you posted doomy gloomy stuff it just sounded good at the time=) if you wish I will rephrase myself "don't post any Boring stuff" got to go! ttffn ta ta for now!=)

    your lovely younger sis

    P.S. its yaviel not Yavi

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. It helps keep me in touch with a wonderful friend.

    2. Nonsense posts. The ones where you seriously and humorously discuss something that has no possible reason for existing, and give it a reason. ;)

    3. There was a link to it on another blog I visit.

    4. Nope. Well, I did recommend it to my cousin. They wanted to see The Lord of the Rings in 60 Seconds. :)

    5. As others have said, more Guess the Quotes!! From movies, and books!! And songs, and plays, and pretty much anything you can quote!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1. What do you like most about this blog?

    Uh......that you post a lot! :)

    2. What are your favorite kinds of post? (serious, humorous, book or movie reviews, etc.)

    FUN ONES!! Ones that are interesting too!...which they always are! :)

    3. How did you find my blog?
    I got it from Vicki! :)

    4. Have you ever recommended this blog to anyone else you know?
    Ya, pretty much everyone I know.

    5. General thoughts. comments, condemnations, etc.
    I LOVE IT!! There is nothing more I can say......:)

    Love you AUNTY (for special occasions) I love you Aunty Rose!
    Lizzy or Hannah :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!