July 20, 2009

Then End of The Story.... for now.

Well then, it seems as if I'm bein' called off elsewhere an' I won't be havin' time to tell ya about the rest o' our trip to find the Fountain of Youth, an' how Liz had to try an' get her ship back after Jack went an' gambled it off. Why to this very day she still won't let him forget it! (An' between the two of us, he'd sure be a fool to try it again.)

So me matey's, perhaps somedays ya'll find out the rest o' the tale. Until then, keep a weather eye on the horizion!


Wind in yer sails!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!