August 29, 2009

Tonight

Tonight... i am feeling so very content and peaceful.
Tonight... i am listening to beautiful music.
Tonight... i am letting my mind wander over girlish fantasies and dreams.
Tonight... the house is quiet. All my siblings are in bed, or soon will be.
Tonight... my mom is talking to my dad on the phone, since he's out of town.
Tonight... i feel loved.
Tonight... i am recalling this afternoon - my first experience with making and canning jelly. =)
Tonight... i thank God for all the wonderful and amazing things He does for me, each and every day.
Tonight... i am glad to be alive.

Namarie, No galu govad gen!

2 comments:

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!