November 12, 2009

Favorite Blog Award!

Katherine Sophia from Seek Him First gave me this lovely award! I must say this is one of the prettiest awards I've been given! You should all go check out her blog, it's quite lovely!

Those who receive this award must:
•Do a post about the person who awarded you, and their blog.
•Give the award to 5 of your favorite blogs, give a reason, and leave a comment telling them they have been awarded.
•Answer the 10 random questions
•Have fun!


I now award -

Hmm, well, I'm going to "cheat" a little and award all the people who's blogs I follow, because they are obviously all favorite blogs of mine! You know who you are, and if you don't, check my profile.

10 random question time:
Have you ever ridden an elephant? Ummm.... no, I don't believe I have.
Have you ever eaten squid? Gag!!! No!
What is something crazy you have done with your best friend? Hmmm, well let's see...
Best friend #1: *giggles* I have eagerly searched for "Champ" the sea monster in every body of water I passed... even puddles. (Remember that Fishy?) Oh, and nicknamed her Fishy. ;)
Best friend # 2: Taken walks around the neighborhood belting out "The Phantom of the Opera" at the tops of our lungs.
Best friend #3: Well, I can't remember anything in particular at the moment, but I know we've done some pretty crazy things together!
Best friend #4: Gone bowling and entered in our "pirate names" instead of our real names on the scoreboard. =)
Have you ever held an alligator? Good heavens no!
Have you ever let a snake slither through your fingers? I shiver at the thought.
What is your first and foremost dream in life? To go to Heaven ... but that's kind of 'after life', so dedicating my life to getting to Heaven, as well as becoming a wife and mother.
What is your dream vacation? My dream vacation is to Middle Earth. Next choice is New Zealand.
What is the funniest movie you have ever seen? The funniest movie I've ever seen... Hmm, well, there's any of the Abbot and Costello movies.
What is your favorite song? Currently? Breath of Heaven by Amy Grant
If you could change the world in one way, what would you do? I would make America a Christian nation again.

~ Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!