June 4, 2010

Random Jumbled Togetherness

First things first - I finished my last subject in school yesterday!  *throws confetti* I'm now un-officially done with highschool and homeschool education.  *sniff* College in the fall!  *cheers*  I feel like I should say something profound about my homeschool experience and how it's impacted my life - but I can't think of anything, so maybe I'll save it until I'm officially graduated on Tuesday.

Some fun and random Pride and Prejudice links:
http://www.studiorobin.it/P_P_en/home.html a cute website with cartoon-like drawings of Pride and Prejudice.  It's really quite charming!
and Pride and Prejudice without Zombies: Reclaiming Jane Austen.  Pretty self-explanatory, no?

Some great quotes about saving your first kiss for your husband: http://ylcf.org/2010/06/kisses-convictions/

And last but not least, announcing the June Issue of Ink and Fairydust, centered around Robin Hood and all things Medieval!  Look out for my articles, under the pen name "Lady Rose".  http://issuu.com/inkandfairydust/docs/june2010
Also, I am happy to announce that Ink and Fairydust has it's very own website! Head over to www.inkandfairydust.com and check it out! 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your graduation! :D

    And aren't you just in love with those P&P illustrations? Way too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on finishing high school, Rose! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many congrats on graduating! May our Lord bless and guide you as you begin your new education!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on graduating!

    I'm a huge fan of "Ink and Fairydust" and have devoured every issue from beginning to end! Your article on Robin Hood in the June issue really got me thinking (and researching). I thought it was interesting that you said "stealing can never be a morally acceptable situation." I completely agree with you. However, it seems to me that Robin never "stole" anything.

    My cases for Robin Hood (which include a quote from the Catechism) are far too long to include in a comment, but you can find them on my blog (From Books To Movies And Back Again) at hydrabooksandmovies.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!