August 17, 2010

Pirates Week 2010

Ahoy mates!  Moi deah friend Cap'n Wolfgang Barbossa remoinded me that it was toim for the annual Pirates Week!  So hear oi am, Cap'n Fox Turner again, a wee bit late and not likely to be able to post every day, but heah the same!

So to start off my week... heah are some videos... I shall try to gather together a quote and caption game for later in the week...

First, how ta play the theme song... not sure how you would actually transfer this knowledge... still, it's fun to watch!



David Garret and "He's A Pirate" ,very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!