October 27, 2012

Your First Time

I am certain that many, if not all of you have heard of this lovely ad, put out by our dear President Barack Obama.



I'd been reading about it, but didn't actually watch it until yesterday.  My thought was this.  The office of President is the highest in our land.  Do we seriously want to elect someone who stoops to such gross, crass, degrading levels as to create a campaign ad such as this?

Instead of going on a long rant about everything that is wrong with this video, I offer to you instead what I think is one of the best responses I've seen yet.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!