November 8, 2012

NaNoWriMo

Consider this my obligatory NaNoWriMo blog post... though doubtless many of my Quick Takes this month will be themed around said topic.


Novel Title: When Dandelions Bloomed - Persuasion by Jane Austen, set in the current day and age

Word Count: 13983


Who is your favorite character to write? Elly Dashwood, a co-worker of Anne's at Scents and Sensibility Books and Coffee

What is the last sentence you just wrote? “I apologize for interrupting, but I heard something beeping in the kitchen, and I wasn't sure if you had.”
Name at least three of your characters. Anne Jennifer Elliot, Senator William Elliot, Lisa Grove


If you could be any one of your characters, who would you be? Realistically? Probably Anne... I have a lot in common with the original Anne, and with this Anne as well.

What has been your favorite scene to write thus far? When Alice and Anne were restocking the shelves at the bookstore where they work, and Alice asked if anyone would notice if they replaced all the Twilight books with copies of Anna Karena.

What's one thing your MC treasures deeply? She treasures a gold cross necklace, from her ex-fiancee, and her memories of her mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!