July 11, 2013

How the years fly by

It's amazing to think how fast the time can fly by.  A little over two years ago my Knight and I were simply good friends...


And then he wrote me a letter, asking me to be his girlfriend. Two years ago today... I wrote him a letter back, sent it to him via scan and an e-mail at midnight because I couldn't wait for the postal service, and I said yes.


The days sped by, and before we knew it we were celebrating one year of dating.  One year ago today... we were in Chicago, happy and relieved that he'd finally arrived after some flight difficulties and at the start of a beautiful visit.



And now it's a year later and I'm trying to figure out how the time went by so quickly.  A year has passed in what seems like a blink of an eye.  Today... we are separated by  986 miles (or 1,013, depending on which driving route you take), but being apart doesn't make this day any less special.  We were blessed to have another beautiful visit last week, and celebrate together a little early with a wonderful dinner date.


I have been blessed with the most amazing man in the world for my boyfriend.  I can't imagine there be anyone else out there who is as perfect for me, and who completes me as well as he does, and I thank God every day for giving me my Knight.


I love you dear.  Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!