January 7, 2014

Hey Y'all

I've been quiet lately and I blame it on my man!  I've been out in Rhode Island visiting for hte past week and enjoying alternating temperatures of 16 degrees and snow and then 60 degrees and rain and now 8 degrees and a little more snow.  'Tis nuts!  Due to negative temperatures back at home and American Airline getting all their anti-freeze frozen (how ironic), my flight back home was cancelled and I get an extra two days out here. Happy me!

To atone for my absence, here are some photos.

He got me a Kindle for Christmas!

Free coffee on New Years Eve!



Poker night

Our snow heart out in the middle of the lake

Cold!


4 comments:

  1. The poker night picture made me laugh. ;) Nice poker faces!


    ~ Country Girl's Daybook
    Recently Posted: a movie review + walter mitty's clementine cake --> http://bit.ly/19ICsYA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, you guys are the sweetest!! Holidays were my favorite times when Peter and I were dating because we always found a way to be together for those. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mm, holidays are wonderful. =] We haven't been together for Christmas, but last year and this year we were together for New Years... I can't think of a more perfect way to end the old year and start the new than with Paul by my side, and with a kiss.

      Delete

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!