February 23, 2014

What the Heck am I Doing (7 posts in 7 days)

I am a fairly terrible blogger.  I never have post ideas - hence the reason my posting on here is somewhat sporadic.  I admit, I do have bursts of inspiration but those are often very short lived.  I want to be a better blogger.  I just don't know what to write about.

So why on earth did I just decide to join in with this?



Yes, as soon as I hit "Publish" I will have publicly committed to writing 7 posts in 7 days.  If you want to join in on the fun, or find other crazy bloggers to follow for the next week go head on over to visit Jen at Conversion Diary.  (And no, this post doesn't count as one of the seven.)

Go me!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I decided to do this too. It's challenging for me because, while I may have a lot of ideas, I'm so perfectionistic about my writing that I usually edit for a week before publishing. So we'll see if I can actually make myself do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep almost doing doing this... but then I don't.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!