March 16, 2014

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

We celebrated our Saint Patrick's Day yesterday due to much business today and if you celebrate on a Sunday you don't have to worry about the fact that you gave up desert for Lent on Monday.  Don't worry though - I am still wearing green today!









I was informed that this strange and brightly colored beverage is called Green River soda.  We felt it was appropriate for the occasion, and being from Chicagoland and all.

Our Irish take on "fixing" the bundt cake.


Happy Saint Patrick's Day!



1 comment:

  1. Love the celtic cross. :) I have one, too, and it's one of my most prized possessions. Happy St. Paddy's Day!
    Country Girl's Daybook: recently, http://bit.ly/1iWH1OA

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!