March 18, 2014

I'm a Secret Ninja



So yesterday (I am assuming) at some point I hurt my ankle.  I am not really sure how I did it, but in the midst of my desk job I got up and noticed that it was a bit sore to walk on.  Luckily it didn't bother me during my hour commute home, so I thought nothing more of it than a passing discomfort.

This morning, however, I awoke to a much more sore ankle than the night before and upon inspection determined that it was the slightest bit swollen.  Walking from one end of campus to the other and back again in not the best shoes certainly didn't help it at all today, so now I'm sitting with it propped up on the couch with an ice pack.

I have absolutely no idea what I did.  I don't remember falling or tripping or stepping on the side of my foot or anything.  Clearly folks, sitting a desk all day is dangerous and you should be careful lest you hurt your ankle.

I have come up with a theory though as to how it happened....

You see, I have realized that I must have a secret life at night that I don't remember during the day.  I think it quite obvious (now that I have realized this) that I have an alter ego that's a secret ninja with a touch of Batman thrown in who works for S.H.E.I.L.D.  Each night they erase my memories in order to protect my secret and highly useful identity.  I must have hurt my ankle while out on a night time mission Sunday night, and during the post mission process they overlooked it and so didn't heal it with their special injury healing technology.

Sounds legit to me.

1 comment:

  1. Lol!! So funny!

    But here's hoping that your ankle starts feeling better soon. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!