September 26, 2009

September 26th

Today Frodo, Sam, Legolas, Gimli and I went out on a lovely sail on my little ship. We crossed the Bay of Eldamar to Alqualonde on Valinor. I know my mother worries sometimes that I don't have many friends of my own age amoung the elves, but I just love hearing about the War of the Ring! The adventures they all had! They are all so brave. And thankfully they all have good memories and can tell me all about it. Sometimes it is as if I am really there.

Anyhow, we had a lovely time walking around Alqualonde and then climbing the hills outside the city. As usual, my friends made me sing a song for them. I don't mind, I enjoy singing. Today I sang a song called "Going Home", it makes me think of the War of the Ring.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!