September 28, 2009

September 28th

My friends and I all came up with captions for the paintings I mentioned a few entries ago. I picked my favorites from among my friend's suggestions, and then wrote down some of my own. Enjoy!



Mine: Sam: You can keep standing there forever, the door is NEVER going to move.

Anonymous: Frodo: They closed the shoe store. Sam: So much for new shoes.



Mine: These gates are off limit's to enemies of Sauron? I'm terribly sorry, I didn't know. If I see one I shall inform you immediately.

Remmirath: *shakes head* I can't believe Sauron sent his Orcs in first, Trolls are SUCH a better idea!!


Mine: Pippin: Oh say can you seee.....
Merry: Er, well, I think I can.

Anonymous: Pippin: "How many time do I have to say it. If you can't even see the back of my head then you really do need glasses."


Mine: Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli and Gandalf watch with thinly veiled frustration as Merry attempts to do the YMCA, again.

Anonymous: Aragorn with a fake smile clenched on his face: 'I wish Legolas would take off his elf pajamas!'


Mine: Gandalf experiences mixed emotions as he realizes that it's not a Balrog following them, it's the cab driver he "neglected" to tip in Hollin.

Remmirath: Gandalf: Would you look at that!! Fireworks are just as pretty in Moria as they are in the Shire
Pippin: I think Gandalf's finally lost it!! That is definitely a Balrog!!


Mine: A wedding, I love weddings! Drinks all around!

Yaviel: I just found the perfect match for Frodo!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!