December 11, 2009

Lovely Braclet

As we are in the midst of the Advent Season, I thought I would share this lovely bracelet from Handmaid for the Lord, a Catholic jewelry company. We have bought a few thing for them before and they are excellent quality! This particular bracelet is perfect for Advent, not to mention if you order it before December 18th you will receive free UPS shipping! That goes for anything else you may decide to order from them as well.
You can check out this bracelet and all their other lovely products at www.handmaid-jewelry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!