December 18, 2009

Christmas Tags!

I got these from Olive Tree, and hereby tag anyone who want's to do them.  Actually, I just decided that I'm going to save the other one for after Christmas, so if you want to do it then go ahead!

What is your favorite Christmas carol?
Carol of the Bells and God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen


Do you have an artificial tree or do you get a real one?
Artificial.  We got a real one once, but us kids missed setting up the fake tree, so we went back to that.


Where you live do you get snowy Christmas's?
Not every year, alas.  Last year was though! 


What is your favorite Christmas tradition?
Decorating the house and buying Christmas gifts for one of my siblings


What is your favorite holiday? Why?
Christmas, and then Easter because they celebrate Christs' birth and resurrection

Do you go caroling?
We go every year with the KofC's to a nursing home, we don't really carol, but we do hand out little gifts and sing a song or two. 


What is your favorite Christmas movie?
Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer, the 1964 one.


Do you like listening to Christmas music?
Oh yes!


Do you believe in Santa Claus?
*cough* No.


What is your favorite Christmas meal?
Breakfast on Christmas morning.  We always have cinnamon monkey bread, it's soooo good!


Do you write people Christmas cards?
Yes I do!


Do you have a manger scene?
But of course!  We have the lovely breakable one in the piano room, and then I have a Playmobiel set that I put in my room


Will you wish anyone Merry Christmas?
I most certainly will! 


Liked the tag?
Sure, it was fun!


Your turn!


2 comments:

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!