January 14, 2015

Sheenazing! (Bless you!)

Welcome to 2015!  Can you believe we are already two weeks into the year? (or is it three? I'm too lazy to check the calendar...)

First of all, this is slightly belated, but thank you to all of you who are following my blog!  I reached 40 followers a few weeks ago, and it was the highlight of my day.  Becoming a blogger with lots of followers has never been the reason why I write - but it is nice to know that there is a small handful out there that enjoy stopping by and visiting me!

With that being said.... it's time for the annual Sheenazing Award Nominations!


I've voted in the past, but never bothered trying to get myself nominated because really, the only category I qualify for is the Best Under-Appreciated Blog category.  ;-)  Which is still the only category I think I qualify for, haha... which the point I am trying to get at is that I would love, love, love you all forever if you thought about maybe nominating me!  Now of course, if you do indeed think I qualify for Funniest Blog or Best Looking Blog or Miss Congeniality, well who am I to argue with you?  Bonnie at A Knotted Life has all the rules and you have until Thursday (January 15) to nominate me and all your other favorite bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!