June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day Daddy!


My mom likes to roll her eyes at me and exclaim "I always forget... you look like me, but you are just like your father!"  There have been more than a few parties where some of the more extroverted members of the family will come up to us and say "Gosh, you look like you are having a terrible time!" when all we are doing is taking a step back and observing, rather than participating.  There are a lot of people who think my dad is super intimidating... which I suppose I can understand since he's 6'4", he's not afraid to give his opinion and when he sees a group of little kids doing things they shouldn't you'd better believe he's going to let him know that.  If you ask me or my siblings though, we'd say he goofs off too much and makes us laugh too often to be intimidating.  (Although based on his expression in the above picture, I'm not sure my Knight would agree with me! ;-) )


So what if I'm biased, I think I have the best dad in the whole world.  
Happy Father's Day Daddy!  I love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!