June 5, 2013

Modesty Monday: Bright Colors of Summer

Just joining the Modest Monday party? Here's the original post (from My Spare Oom): 

--------


Between the cooler temperatures and days of rain and gloominess we've been having lately, it hasn't felt much like summer but today it was warm enough that I could pretend in a sleeveless dress layered with a denim vest on top. 



It's a fun, flowy outfit and was the perfect thing to wear to brighten up my day.


My flowery brown strapped sandals for when I headed off to noon mass and lunch with a few friends.


And my awesome Mockingjay pin just because!


Dress: thrift shop!
Vest: Christopher and Banks
Earrings and necklace: yard sales
Mockingjay Pin: Christmas gift from my boyfriend =]
Purse: Walmart
Sandals: Payless Shoe Source


And joining in is my sister with her own summery, bright colored outfit!


Earrings: Charming Charlie's
Top: Wal-mart
Skirt: Thrifted


2 comments:

  1. Y'all look so bright and summery! Love the cute outfits. :) Thanks for joining, Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt!! So fun!

    You girls are beautiful. <3 Thanks for the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!